Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Inspiration to Recreation: Romantic Bun

When preparing for a baby there is a lot to consider and plan for. One thing I've been considering is my time, particularly time getting ready. I have been working on keeping my hair routine simple and easy. I love to do hair though. I don't think that will change. I am sure even after the baby is born I will find time to still style my hair. I found this hairstyle by Carah Amelie. She is also a mom who understands time limitations but still enjoys doing hair and makeup. 


This is a holiday hairstyle she created, but really it can be done any time, especially for a date night! Here is my recreation:


I tried to get a picture of the back but couldn't find the right angle and didn't have anyone to assistant me. (One day I will have a tripod). I like this hairstyle because it is simple, it is easy to do and it looks fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment