Thursday, December 12, 2013

Outfit of the Day: A Reason To Wear Boots

We had some chilly weather come through and though it likely will only last a few days (or one day), when you live in the Sunshine state you take every opportunity to rock those boots! This top drew my attention for a couple reasons, for one it was pretty soft and I truly like soft things. For another it had a great colorway. This neutral background with a purple-gray pattern spoke of Fall to me. The fact that it fit over my baby belly made me even more excited!



I paired this top with boot leg jeans and a pair of wedge boots. Just so you can appreciate these boots I took a close up. I got the boots with the fur ladies! 



Styling this look with tall boots and skinny jeans changes the look up a bit. I paired it with a layered purple pearl necklace and coordinating earrings completed the look for me. 




No comments:

Post a Comment