Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Outfit of the Day: Red Polka Dots

If you ask anyone who knows me I am not a big fan of red. I think it looks great on my mom and even on other people, but if I chose any shade of red it would probably lean more towards a maroon. I have been blessed with some maternity hand-me-downs (lets face it, maternity clothes are crazy expensive and to spend that much money on clothes I'd only wear for another few months is just ridiculous). As I sorted through the bags of clothes this top caught my attention. Maybe it was the sheer-flowiness of it, or maybe it was because it was navy (I like blue). Whatever the reason, once I tried this top on I liked it. 





Due to the fact that I generally do not buy items of red color, I didn't own any jewelry that really looked good with this outfit. I decided to pair it with this white beaded necklace and gold earrings. Later I did discover a garnet (which happens to be both my birth stone and the color red) heart pendant necklace which I decided looked better with this outfit instead (not pictured).  Of course on those cooler days, I always take advantage of wearing my boots!



No comments:

Post a Comment