Thursday, July 18, 2013

Summer White

Summer is here. I'm not a huge fan of summer. I don't get summer breaks, plus it is crazy hot in the summer and I don't enjoy sweating while walking the short distance from my house door to the car! Nevertheless, there is one thing I like about summer and that is the lighter and sometimes brighter colors. Today I wanted to share a fun weekend pairing using white shorts.





 

I have here a pair of white denim shorts with some cut-off fringe. These are great for weekend outings, getting together with friends, or running errands. I paired it with a pink solid/stripe t-shirt that has an angled side cut which adds an element of interest.
 


 
Bringing in a contrasting color with this navy blue lace tank adds some elegance and charm to an otherwise casual outfit. Accessorizing with a goldchain white beaded necklace and a pair of gold jeweled sandals pulls the outfit all together.
 



 
I nice way to dress up a casual item is to pair it with a sheer flowing top like this peachy-pink floral print. Keeping the accessories simple and pairing it with comfortable matching shoes is great for summer nights out to dinner or a movie.
 
I hope these pairings inspire you to stay cool this summer while showing off your fashion flare.

No comments:

Post a Comment