Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Day One: Getting Started

I wanted to start this blog as a way to share my love for fashion, interior design and bits of my life along the way. I went to school for interior design and love everything about color, pattern and textures. That passion also translates into my personal style as I explore different ways to create outfits and hair styles. I frequently get comments and asked about my style and fashion advice. I never went to fashion school and have no formal training for either fashion nor hair, so I am by no means an authority on the topic; however I take great joy in helping others to find that one top to compliment that favorite skirt, or those accessories that really make that outfit pop and stand out. So you can expect some Outfit-of-the-day photos, as well as the occasional hairstyle and maybe even beauty tip!
I don't have any current interior decorating projects I'm working on, but I plan to share with you some fun Do-It-Yourself projects for the home, as well as some past projects I've had the pleasure of working on. 



No comments:

Post a Comment