Monday, July 15, 2013

A Dress For Summer

The temperatures have been warming up quite a bit in the Sunshine State. We have hit a few days where the heat index has put us over 102 degrees. Which brings me to my great love for summer dresses. They are easy to just throw on, work appropriate and lightweight. I like to look for fun patterns or prints, of course something with color, but also I like to look for something interesting or different about the item.






I love the purple and blue mixed with white and gray. The uneven stripes give it a more natural feel (makes me think of the different stone layers at the Grand Canyon). The front tie is also a nice little detail. Adding complimentary accessories makes this outfit perfect for going out on any hot summer day!

No comments:

Post a Comment