Monday, July 8, 2013

My Coral Delight

Color pants are in, but sometimes we can be afraid to wear color as a bottom piece. I wanted to show you a pairing today with some fun coral pants.



One way to style your color pants is to find a print top with the same or similar color.




Adding a black and white pallet to your pop of color can be a simple but classic way to style your pants. Adding pattern on pattern can add interest and a light weight scarf is an excellent way to accessorize during the summer. I also like to wear a necklace underneath my summer scarves in case it becomes too warm I can remove that layer and still have some accessories to compliment my outfit.





 
 

Bringing in a contrasting color is another great way to style your color pants. Coral and navy blue are not only complimentary contrasting colors, but mixing patterns again with the floral print and adding a pin-stripe blazer is another fun way to add interest to your outfit. Complimenting the outfit with matching accessories pulls it all together.

I hope you enjoyed this pairing and found the tips helpful and inspirational. Have fun with color, make it an expression of who you are: bright and bold, subtle but chic, or classic with a pop of surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment