Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Outfit of the Day: Black and Demin

 
I had a busy day ahead: errands to run and then date night with my husband. I didn't have a lot of time to change in between so this was my version of a day-to-night look. I paired my dark wash skinny jeans with a black razor back tank top, a tri-colored chunky necklace and my black jeweled sandals to run my errands in. I swapped out the sandals for a pair of foe leather heels and after a fresh powder to the nose I was ready to go out on that romantic date.
 
 


 
 I love the lace detail on this tank top, it just added that little extra and gives it interest.
 
 
 
Pairing the same jeans and tank with a blue chunky necklace and matching cardigan is a great way to add color and brighten up this outfit. 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment