Thursday, August 15, 2013

One Top Two Ways: Blue Floral

One of the things I like to keep in mind when shopping is if the item can go with more than one thing. Is it appropriate for more than one occasion? Can it be mixed or matched with other items already in my closet? Following this guideline helps keep me from unnecessary spending as well as ensuring I can create multiple outfits with fewer items.





I've taken this blue floral button up and paired it with some cropped white pants. Keeping the accessories simple with a gold heart pendant and gold toned jeweled sandals.




Taking the same top and pairing it with dark wash denim, a silver chain necklace and white ballet flats changes to look altogether. Both looks are great casual outfits for running errands, spending time with friends and family or doing some shopping of your own!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment