Tuesday, August 6, 2013

One Top Two Ways: Maroon Blouse

Finding ways to create many looks out of one item is a bit of a hobby. I love fashion and I thoroughly enjoy shopping, but when my budget is restricting it is a good time to become creative.



I took this sheer maroon blouse and paired it with white cropped pants. I accessorized with a chunky white beaded gold chain necklace and a pair of white braided sandals (gold toned sandals or flats would also look good as well).



I love to wear jeans and I am really loving my skinny jeans lately. I don't like my skinny jeans to be too tight though, more of a straight leg than a jegging.




Pairing the blouse with my skinny jeans but accessorizing with a silver beaded necklace and a pair of silver Toms (mine happen to be knockoffs but I still love them) makes this outfit easy to wear for Casual Fridays or on the weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment