Thursday, January 30, 2014

Outfit of the Day: Mint Green & White

The weather here has been up into the 80's and then a couple days later down into the 50's. This is why in the Sunshine State you never pack away your short sleeves and tank tops because you never know when you will need them -- yes even in the Winter. Currently it has been cold and wet outside and so I wanted something cute, comfortable and cozy.


I really like this sweater. It is a cool mint color with a stripe pattern in the back. I don't generally wear stripes because I am naturally wide hipped and so stripes, especially horizontal ones, tend to over emphasize this. This sweater however allows me to wear stripes without the illusion that I am wider than I truly am! Because of my growing baby belly, I layered a white lace tank underneath and paired with my favorite brown boots and skinny jeans. 



I accessorized with a mint necklace and before leaving the house I added this white crocheted scarf. 




No comments:

Post a Comment