Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Outfit of the Day: Coral & Navy

Maternity fashion has definitely been a challenge for me. Maternity clothes are an investment for sure. They can be quite expensive, without as many options, sales, or coupons. You only wear them for a short period of time, yet they are essential. I have tried to get away with borrowing as many clothes as I can, and wearing my own looser tops for as long as I can, but pants have been the one thing I have had to give in and buy. I finally found a pair of tan pants I was willing to spend money on this past weekend. I figured as long as I had a pair of jeans, a black pair and a tan pair of pants, I could make a lot mix and match outfits.

  




Today's pairing I kept simple: a stretchy coral (not maternity) t-shirt, my new tan pants, a navy floral scarf, blue pin-stripe blazer and cream ballet flats.

No comments:

Post a Comment