Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Outfit of the Day: Peter Pan in Pink

Being pregnant has been a wonderful and weird experience for me. I love the fact that there is a baby inside, growing big and strong. However the things pregnancy is doing to my body has been weird. I told my husband it is almost like being a teenager again; trying to figure out what's going on with all these changes in my body, along with what fits and looks right on me compared to what just doesn't work anymore. I have been reluctant to wear more "fitted" tops because it obviously shows more of the belly...and yes there is a baby in there, however it still takes some getting used to the fact that my stomach now sticks out farther than my boobs. I did like this pink top with the sheer peter pan collar and sheer sleeve top. 




I paired this top with my new maternity skinny jeans (can I just say how amazing maternity pants are? It's like wearing yoga pants with style!) and this beaded white stone necklace with gold earrings and white floral ballet flats. Here is a close up of that sheer collar.



No comments:

Post a Comment