Friday, September 20, 2013

A Little Reminder

Yesterday we had our follow up OB appointment. In a week and a half I will be out of the first trimester. I was very excited to hear Baby's heart beat. The nurse midwife moved the Doppler across my abdomen searching and listening. The longer she listened the more I wondered, "is it still there? Does Baby still have a heart beat?" Finally we heard it. I find myself amazed  and grateful that this baby is still there and still growing strong. It is a little reminder that God is in control, he is forming this baby and this child will always and forever be His.


As I walk out this season of life with Scott's mysterious health issues, surviving on one income, and being pregnant throughout it all, I am more aware than ever of how dependant I am on God. For his strength, for endurance, for provision. He has sustained me. He has shown us over and over again that he loves us, he is with us, he will meet all of our needs.
I am overwhelmed and blessed by the many people who have supported us along the way. Their love, care, prayers and encouragement have made such a difference in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment